By making a purchase you are demonstrating your clear understanding that we are selling these products are not used to diagnose, treate or cure any disease. These products have not been evaluated by the FDA. We are committed to complete compliance with FDA regulations and as such, because these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, we make no claims as to any benefits for our products. If you decide to purchase our products, you are drawing your own opinions as to any additional benefits or use these products may provide.
CBD Oil Returns:
If you have questions or concerns about these products please contact our customer service staff at prior to purchasing this item. Your acceptance of the terms of purchase means you agree to and understand the refund policy. Refund Policies:
- Returns are allowed within 14 days.
- Returns must be unused and unopened.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Refunds will not be issued until the product has been confirmed received, but once received every effort will be made to complete the refund as quickly as possible.
- All refunds require RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form.
- Damaged or otherwise compromised products may be return
In the unfortunate event that a check written to the Company is returned unpaid for any reason, the check will be charged back to your account and you will be responsible for payment of that check regardless of who wrote the check (i.e.: parents, guardian, spouse, employer, etc.). A $25.00 returned check fee will be charged for each item returned from a bank regardless of the reason it was returned. If an electronic check (webCheck) is returned any applicable returned check fee(s) will be added to the amount of the check at the time it is reinitiated (re-deposited). Checks returned for non-sufficient funds or uncollected funds will be re-deposited by the Company after five (5) days. Checks returned because of stopped payment, account closed, or ‘refer to maker’, cannot be re-deposited. The amount of the check plus any applicable returned check fees will become immediately due and payable by you. Any returned check item that is not paid promptly will be referred to a collection agency for further action. Returned check items must be paid in certified funds (cash, cashier's check, or credit card). The Company will not accept a personal check to pay returned check items (this includes returned check fees).
Vaporizers are fulfilled by Betterlife Holdings, LLC. Please follow return shipment instructions included in your shipping box.
Returns of all unused and unopened products are accepted for 30 days following receipt of your order. Simply send back for a refund less a 15% restocking fee and shipping costs. Order cancellations are also subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
Due to the nature of the devices that we sell, we cannot accept returns of any used products (for hygienic reasons). Because of this, we highly recommend researching the product that you are interested in before purchasing. Feel free to call us so that our knowledgeable customer support team can help you decide which vaporizer is right for you.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA No.) is required for all returns.
- Returns without a RMA number will be refused.
- RMA Numbers are valid for 30 days.
- Supplier is not responsible for any return shipping costs.
- All unused and unopened items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturer box with enclosed documentation.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date, unless item is defective and under warranty.
- Merchandise must be returned to Supplier’s facility at to receive credit.
- Once item is received at Supplier’s facility and determined to be defective by Returns Dept., item(s) will be credited back to Vendor account at original invoice price. 8. If item is found to be working properly, item will be returned to end user at Vendor expense.