The Vetting Process
Our vetting process is applied because our risk assessment demonstrates that it is necessary and appropriate. Due to the nature of Cannabidiol and its immense popularity, many brands are popping up on the market with their own product – this can be dangerous for the consumer as there is no way for them to assess the quality.
We require all brands to show us the up-to-date certificates of analysis that have been done at trusted laboratories. This is undertaken for our CBD Oils, CBD Capsules, CBD Skincare, CBD Food & Drink and our Hemp Flower.
Our checking process is undertaken to assure our customers that:
- There are no pesticides used on the hemp plants.
- There are no genetically modified organisms.
- There are no herbicides involved in the process.
- The substances in question are lab tested.
- The Cannabidiol has been Co2 extracted to ensure the purity levels are high, and that there is no waste product in the process.
- ethanol extraction
- There is less than 0.2% THC in all of our CBD products.
We have over 20 high-quality CBD brands that have gone through our rigorous vetting process. At Medical Marijuana London, you can rest assured that the products on offer are of the upmost quality. Begin your healing adventure today.